05 Sep

To get a NIF, you need the following documents (in a Latin language or with a certified translation):

1. A photocopy of a valid passport. 

2. Proof of residential address, with the name on the address matching the name on the passport. This can be:

 (a) A valid driving license (both sides). For US citizens - issued within the last 12 months. 

 (b) First page of a bank statement, dated within the last 3 months. 

 (c) Utility bill from the last 3 months.

 3. Power of attorney.

* The email will not be published on the website.

Join our mailing list for tips about expat taxation

* indicates required